AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where to put this, but I would like it in HD so I guess this is the best place. I was just reading a thread on another forum where someone was discussing getting rid of cable television. Other people said things like "What's the purpose, you can get any show off the Internet anyway."

I don't watch much television other than the Discovery and Science channel, but I have found a show last week that I like a lot, it's called "Scrubs".

So where can I find this show on the Internet? I've heard of something called Itunes, is that a source for sitcomes like Scrubs? I would like to watch all the episodes from the beginning, if possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
With this particular show, "Scrubs", you would want to look on the broadcasters website, such as NBC and see if they have episodes you can watch online:

Scrubs on NBC

That would possibly be one of the few "LEGAL" places to get it. As you also mentioned, you might on iTunes to see if they would have the show you are wanting, but Apple would have to have an agreement with the broadcaster for you to find it there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
iTunes has Scrubs for download but it will not be High-def.

$2/episode or $35/season. You'd be better off getting the DVDs from Amazon.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll order the DVDs from Netflix then.

I guess i was under the impression that the shows would be available legally since the commercials were still embedded in them.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found every episode on tvshack.net

They also have new movies.

How does a site like that stay open?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Watcher /forum/post/13277915

By not having the address posted on public forums

The site is huge, it has many advertisers, it comes up with many Google searches, and Google shows that it's linked to from thousands of websites (including forums).

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
A lot of pirate and other shady or illegal in the USA sites, stay open because they are in countries which will not cooperate in shutting them down.

Just because it is there, does not mean you won't get in trouble for using the site. If it were not for 9/11 I think the snoopigators would be looking for pirates. The snoopigators are up to thier eyeballs in nutcases intent on destroying almost anything. So the pirates are having fairly free reign.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts