AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this is a bit off-subject, however, I am seeking a discreet, high quality wall mount for a 27"-32" television. I've found a few on the net, but as you are aware it is hard to ascertain quality from a picture. Aesthetics are extremely important for this application, cost is not an issue. All responses will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kent

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lucasey and Pivotelli make nice ones (those are two different companies). I don't have website information on them but you can probably do a search in altavista or something. Vantage also makes nice ones, they are available at the good guys and Circuit City.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Kent:

I prefer the VMP line which makes models for 17" - 29" TV's that are rated for 165 lb capacity, and they make models that hold 30" - to 36" TV's with a 300 lb capacity. They rotate 360 degrees, and tilt 15 degrees They make the wall mount and ceiling mount versions. They encase the TV in steel all around and look hi tech. We get them from Centronics 1-800-638-0741 They are black in color.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I second the Peerless TV brackets. Of all the ones we used, I would have to say they are the best built. They are Pro-quality. We use a lot of their commercial type brackets, because they are the most secure.

Just my two cents,

JJP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.