AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this has been posted or not, but TelevisionInfo.com who test TVs have picked several HDTVs as best of year.

In 32 inch range, they picked Sony KDL-32EX700 as Best Small Screen TV of year. And picked Vizio E320VL (720p) and LG 32LD350 (720p) as Best Budget TV of year.

They also tested LG 32LD450 LCD which is 1080p, but said that LG 32LD350 have much better black level and cost less.

http://www.televisioninfo.com/conten...om-Selects.htm

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_D
I am not sure if this has been posted or not, but TelevisionInfo.com who test TVs have picked several HDTVs as best of year.

In 32 inch range, they picked Sony KDL-32EX700 as Best Small Screen TV of year. And picked Vizio E320VL (720p) and LG 32LD350 (720p) as Best Budget TV of year.

They also tested LG 32LD450 LCD which is 1080p, but said that LG 32LD350 have much better black level and cost less.

http://www.televisioninfo.com/conten...om-Selects.htm
Much like sd cable, the source is bad.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by serialmike
Much like sd cable, the source is bad.
What is so bad about reviewing TVs

Their TV review is much more detailed and in-depth than Cnet or ConsumerReports.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_D
What is so bad about reviewing TVs

Their TV review is much more detailed and in-depth than Cnet or ConsumerReports.
Thier info is often horribly incorrect. black levels color accuracy. I dont know what the heck they are doing over there.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by serialmike
Thier info is often horribly incorrect. black levels color accuracy.
Why do you think their testing is horribly incorrect?

I thought couple of their reviews on Panasonic and Vizio LCDs were right on. Especially their review of LG 32LD450 which is well known for not having the best blacks.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_D /forum/post/19565697

Why do you think their testing is horribly incorrect?

I thought couple of their reviews on Panasonic and Vizio LCDs were right on. Especially their review of LG 32LD450 which is well known for not having the best blacks.

Way to many reviews that had info that was flatout wrong. I dont think that place is to well repected around here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts