AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Best Buy just a few days ago,and there was a loop playing in HD it was tennis and the logo in the corner of the screen said tennis channel,does anyone know who carrys this channel,and man the stuff that was playing was all in Hd it it looked awesome!Is it available on satellite?I would love to have that channel!! Thanks Jim

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Dosen't exist. Just a demo loop.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I had heard that a Tennis Channel was in the works, but that was a few months ago. Of course there's no way it will be HD, but considering the success of SpeedVision and The Golf Channel, I think there might be a market for a Tennis Channel. I know I would watch quite a bit during the major tournaments if they had live coverage.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts

·
Registered
20,517 Posts
My local TWC system is adding 12 new channels on the 12th. When I read this, I was hoping that one of them would be The Tennis Channel. No such luck. Among the new channels is 3 new Christian networks and an all Vietnamese programming channel. I'm stoked :).

-- Mike Scott

·
Registered
226 Posts
The tennis channel was supposed to be on over the weekend. Did anybody see it on?

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Not in HD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.