AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I called my local high-end home theater dealer to ask about upgrading my Lexicon DC-2 so that it would support DTS Discrete, etc. The bad news was that the DC-2 model line has received all the upgrades it will ever support. (And I'm not about to shell out $10K for an MC-12. ;))

The good news was that Lexicon is definitely working on a successor to the DC-2/MC-1 (as described other posts).

And the better news: The dealer said that the new Lexicon pre/pro will probably be announced in January 2003 at CEDIA and will probably ship later that quarter. He also said that there will probably be the usual generous trade-up program for existing Lexicon owners. Way to go Lexicon!

·
Registered
30,213 Posts
Justin,
Quote:
The dealer said that the new Lexicon pre/pro will probably be announced in January 2003 at CEDIA
Did your dealer mean CES in January 2003? I think CEDIA just wrapped a couple of months ago.

Best,

Sanjay

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Did your dealer mean CES in January 2003?
Whups, my mistake! He definitely said January; I'm fairly sure he did say CES, not CEDIA. I guess I was so overwhelmed after he said "...new DC-2/MC-1 successor in January..." that the rest of the sentence was a blur. :)

Thanks for catching that, sorry about the error.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.