AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently installed a hi def system with the Terk s-25 dish.My reception on A and C sat is great.Sat. B which has hbo and hdnet is terrible.Does anyone have the new s-26 ? Does it provide better reception ? Any input would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mbartok
I have always had extremely poor experience with Terk products. Your experience does not surprise me
While this is true for their OTA antennas, their dishes are reportedly OK. I'd put a little more time into aiming rather than trying a different dish first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had the S25 for almost one year now. I've had no problems at all with it. Reception with my Pioneer PDP-5030HD is crystal clear. No complaints.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hoya

I appreciate your position.My reception is great on the A and C sats, but Sat B is terrible;down at about 49% whereas A and C are at 90 plus.Any idea how to get B higher , I suppose adjust the dish .

Thanks.

·
Registered
655 Posts
All the phase III dishes out in the market today are basically identical! The terks and Calif - amp products had some cold weather issues when they first came out, but they have corrected that

·
Registered
760 Posts
I just got one delivered from D*, but have a terk ready to go instead

which is better to use for 3LNB, HD reception and SD?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.