AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a big public thanks to Terry Ferentinos. After shipping me my XG110LC several months ago, we finally go the chance to meet in person yesterday when he drove down to Miami.

He took to my pj with scope and voltmeter and made a HUGE improvement in the black level and three-dimentionality of my picture. And he did all this just for a few slices of leftover pizza, some OJ, and a couch to crash on. Plus, he even complimented me on the convergence job I had done on my own -- considering this is my first pj, that felt pretty good.

Anyway, Terry is top-notch with these NECs and is a fun guy to hang out with also. I absolutely can't wait until I move into my new place and have him come back to do a full setup. I'll even take him out for a real dinner...

-- Brent

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Thanks Brent, appreciate the kind words.

I really didn't do that much except for some "reference settings" to your already good setup. Not to mention the great equipment you are running lie Mikes MP card.

Will work for pizza (not Domino's....lol)

Terry

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd never dream of foisting Dominos on you! If pizza is your thing, I'll set us up with some really good stuff next time you're down. Otherwise, we can get a steak or something else equally as unhealthy for us...

Brent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.