AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Atlanta and after seeing Terry’s theater last weekend I’ve decided to have him come to Chicago and do a complete setup on my projector.

To make the trip worthwhile, Terry would like to have 3-5 setups/calibrations to do on the trip. If you are in the Midwest, or anywhere on the trip from Atlanta to Chicago and need to have your PJ setup, please contact Terry so we can get his trip scheduled. I’d like to try to get Terry up here sometime in the first 2 weeks in May.

I know Terry does NEC, Sony, Barco, and Electrohome setups and calibrations, and he may do others also.

If you are interested please reply here with your contact information, or contact Terry directly. You can send Terry a PM, email him at [email protected] or call him at 404-557-6351.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just sent Terry a PM.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Steve,

Just responded.

Folks, Casey has asked me to come up and do his XG1101, so I am putting together other folks along the way (Atlanta to Chicago drive) who might be interested.

Terry

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Steve,

Sent you an email.

Scott and Wanman, come on along!!

Terry

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Scott and WanMan,

Come on along! We don't have a huge place, but we have a couple of extra beds and a couple of comfortable couches. We've also been known to consume a tottie or two.

Terry,

Just so you know, Steve Schwab is probably about 10-15 minutes from our office in Schaumburg.

Steve,

Our office is near Wise Rd and Wright Blvd in Schaumburg. Maybe we could hook up at the Village Inn Resturaunt on Wise Rd for a beer after work sometime.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Land of 10 Thousand Lakes---and Twin Cities are beautiful this time of year!

Any interest in heading West to Minneapolis after Chicago?

My XG-852 could use some expert attention.

david

·
Registered
24 Posts
Casey,

Would love to hook up at the Village. My friend's daughter is a waitress there and I know a couple other people that work there. Did some drafting for the owners a while back too. Send a pm with the contact info. I am going to send a PM to scubagod too see if he would be interested in getting calibrated. I know he is in Rolling Meadows and has an ECP also. Heck, even to come by and have a few beers and gaze in awe at a properly calibrated ECP.

Thanks,

Steven Schwab

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steven,

Just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Terry,

I spoke with Tom Blair yesterday, and he definitely wants you to do a setup on his XG. He's only available the first 2 weeks of May. Let us know how the plan is coming along.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Casey,

I will put Tom on the list. Plans are starting to firm up for the end of the first week in May.

Terry

·
Registered
43 Posts
Terry, get the ride height on the 911 adjusted and "head out on the highway" might want to reconnect the ac also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Terry just did my G-70 and the differnece is huge. He really knows what hes doing and is a great guy to boot. Hihgly reccommend his services to any one thinking about a full convergence.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Faron,

I could come back down via 95 and hit you then.

Steve,

Ride hieght is bac=k to normay, but A/C......robs HP....lol

Terry

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Pablo,

Sent you an email.

Terry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.