·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Can't contact your unit.

Check your router configuration.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Be sure the port you told the RTV to use for IVS is open *inbound* on your router since that's the one it told the Replay server, and the one that it hands out to anyone wanting to send you somethinbg.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello and thanks........i use ICS with a dum hub and 2nd nick in my pc....I have a feeling port 80 is being used by ICS as I cannot get dvarchive to function either......have owned my replay for a week and love it...I have a local buddy who just got a replay [on my advice]....and we want to share.......thanks in advance...kern

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
What do you have for a firewall/router outside your PC? I hope something! Beyond that, I think I've heard that you can't use IVS through an ICS setup. Anyone?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks leesweet....I was using xp fire wall but disable it..thinking it may be the prob.....I have a switch on order...but in the meantime????? no prob with guide update and such.....anyone able to use ics and replay sharing?????this is a great forum......my main net usage relates to forums....what a great way to share info.....ohhh I see my replay is now recording southpark.....wow dvr is so,so .....well....how did I live without it.......thanks again...kern

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.