AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new software looks great with cool new features, especially the number of viewings. When will you go live with it?

Mark: Sorry the misspelling. Too eager posting before 2 o’clock…

BTW, tried saying “Dilard†with an Arabian accent – scary. Who’s sending hidden code here, huh? “Embrace Dilard, set black level, boost gamma, eliminate artifacts…†http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Anyone can read whatever they want into those messages.

Jeez, even if the all-American dog Benji had wanted to send encrypted messages, he would! Atta boy! Good dog. It's just too bad he did such a job in la den.

That dog loves the USA very much. I can't believe you all. A heck of a conspiracy that would be!

Don't read too much into these things.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Proof! A quick search on Lycos amazed me with all the hidden code that could be encrypted into the message above. Please tell me it isn’t so that our Digital Cowboy cottons on the fact that he posted a call for holy action, a so-called “rashamil", originally, but that it was just a quick ill-considered remark on his behalf. In any case, moderators should shun terrorist messages like this one from the forum.

“Maximize peak white….â€, geez, I don’t even want to think about what that could mean….

[This message has been edited by NiToNi (edited 10-12-2001).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.