AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wndering is anyone here can recommend something to use for test tones aside from movies. The LFE test my receiver puts out is not good enough for me to listen with my ears. seems fine for the spl meter but...

any thoughts ?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you sir! I'll check it out tonight.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Winer /forum/post/19593934

Besides the test tones sputter linked to on my company's site, if you have a way to connect a computer to your system that's even better. Here's my standard list of room measuring links:

Room EQ Wizard, Windows and Linux and Mac OSX 10.4+, Freeware
ETF, Windows, $150
FuzzMeasure, Mac, $150
Room Measuring Primer
Comparison of Ten Measuring Microphones

--Ethan

Thanks again Ethan and Sputter. Interesting. Once I get these kids to bed, I can begin to piss around. I just hooked up a second sub yesterday (10" old sub) next to my SVS PC12. I'd like to see if it improves anything. (not that the SVS is bad, i actually love it). Just looking to see if the 10" boxed sub can be used instead of being used as a table. (actually first things first, I need to move my G27 shifter for Gran Turismo... over 2". THEN I will screw around with the subs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.