AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was about to press send on my Visual Apex Panny TH-42PWD6UY order, when my GF (who amazingly is even more impatient that I) asked if we could get it sooner. Does any one know of a vendor who actually has this dispaly in stock?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm also interested in knowing this answer to this question. I see on dealtime and mysimon that there *are* some dealers who *say* they have it available. I guess my question is whether someone knows of a good/quality dealer that has one available (not saying those dealers aren't, they just aren't avs sponsors...)

Please reply or PM me if you have info...

·
Registered
388 Posts
If you are a serious buyer, PM Rogo if you are in the SF area.

I think he could help you.

Remember Electrograph ,the Panasonic distributor is reported on here

to be 1192 units back ordered. The 42 ED model.

Good Luck

Jim

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
This is insane...how is it that this display is SO back-ordered? I put in an order for this thing last year, and no matter what I do, it seems like the soonest I'll get one is end of Feb or beginning of March, IF I'm lucky. :(

-Juice

·
Registered
93 Posts
You can get it earlier than that. I shipped a couple this week, with more coming in within 2 weeks. Don't fret. It wont't be as bad as you are hearing.

Regarding some retailers having them, they may, but it's really a matter of a limited amount (similar to us) who received them and they went out right away. Think about the allocation scenario, distributors and direct dealers are getting small amounts as they come in. The good sign is that they are coming in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.