AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we have a wonderful home theater built almost entirely with guidance from AVS Forums I want to thank all the experts here who so generously shared their skills.

The DIY screen forum alone saved us hundreds of dollars. The 128-inch screen we built with a piece of laminate and $20 of aluminum tubing from a junkyard is gorgeous. The projector, AV controller and speakers we chose after reading user comments and following links provided by this site work perfectly. Even the staple gun that makes wiring speakers so easy was discovered here.

Our little theater is not nearly as fancy as many. An old sofa provides our main seating.

But everything contributed by this forum scores a 10. So thank you, thank you all, for transporting my wife and me to movie heaven.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Welcome to AVS as a poster

Any HT is special, it doesn't have to be a room built onto your house... it's all about enjoying the atmosphere. I hope you'll post some shots in the laminate screen showcase sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.