AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Heh I was scanning down the list and saw my name popup!

Glad you liked it and that it was helpful. The new directory structure was brought along when I upgraded the code and it didn't take my custom skin. Got it fixed in an hour, but there was a period where my super user password and login was showing up on the main page which is no good :)

Anyway, I've only shown one person, but as I hinted on my main page, I'm planning lots bigger things for the site. The word I used on the new design was "Definitive" and I'm aiming to have a large amount of content on top of files. I think a resource that isn't as ephemeral as the discussion forum here, while realizing that most of the innovation comes from here, might be pretty helpful. Sort of a non-commercial, best of sort of site. Sadly, I can't go fully live with that site until August, but it should be pretty cool.

Good idea for the drivers...basically right now I've got the drivers up there that I need :). I'll go see if I can turn up some more interesting ones to put on there. I always troll people for requests on there, but don't get much response. I think I'm going to have to stay away from putting more trailers up, as those absolutely kill the bandwidth.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks from me, as well. I've used your store several times and think it's very convenient.

slobbie

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One question about the audio card drivers... Do manufacturers care if you host their files?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I hope not? :)

I think I'm going to start deep linking into their sites, but the problem is those links tend to break off and on. It does save me getting in trouble for using too much bandwidth though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.