AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RandyL712 and everyone else here! We made it over the hump , a million AVS posts!

(even jtl for that paltry 400-n-sum posts -- after all quantity isn't everything)

Just want to say thanks back to the ever-increasing number of eyeballs!

And thanks to the "The Boys of AV Science" (and Britany) for making it all possible... people helping people! :cool::cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Self gratification?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For all those KenL neglected to single out...

Just consider it your lucky day! :D:D

But thanks to all... it took every single helpful post (as well as those from KenL) to make it over the top!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KenL
... it took every single helpful post (as well as those from KenL) to make it over the top!
Of the 2321 posts, I feel certain some of KenL's were helpful. And besides, where would King Lear be without his fool??

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Yeah, but KenL's constant posting of replies to his own posts surely is inflating the statistics :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Huh. I tried doing my bit.

But, KenL and self-gratification? I've heard many people claim that he's an expert at self-gratification, albeit not in such nice terms...

A million posts? Why, there has to be at least one or two good nuggets of information in there somewhere. (Ref: The Sixth Sally, or How Trurl and Klapaucius Created a Demon of the Second Kind to Defeat the Pirate Pugg)

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep the whole idea for this thread was really to toot our own horn... all of us... that is, the whole community here.

(Every single post is included in that tally)

Of course the thread had to have a provocative title.

"Thanks to KenL..." Now that has a nice ring to it!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Yes, but for all that yammering, have we actually achieved anything?

I mean other than a few terribly effective trollings?

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:
Originally posted by toots
Yes, but for all that yammering, have we actually achieved anything?
Well of course as noted there's always The Sixth Sally, or How Trurl and Klapaucius Created a Demon of the Second Kind to Defeat the Pirate Pugg.

But less obvious is just the fact that we all got our Replay's upgraded and thoroughly fleshed out. I mean that might have been a much harder road to hoe without AVS?

(can you imagine usenet?)

Nope we've got a great thing going here! :cool::cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Or you got the Power-Up and won the game!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.