AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to send another Thanks to the mystery author of rtvconvert and to Gary D for DVarchive. My wife just had our first baby boy on Monday so of course I've been busy taking video's of all. I'll eventually cut up all this footage and make some nice DVD's out of them, but for our many visitors this week, I just needed a nice, quick way to show the best snipits rather than bore people with all the raw footage on the camera. So, I rtvconverted several of the best short snipits, imported them into DVarchive with titles/descriptions, and in about 10 min or so I have a list of beautiful snipits on my ReplayTV to show family and friends. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by antibody128
I just wanted to send another Thanks to the mystery author of rtvconvert and to Gary D for DVarchive.
I think you may have meant Gerry D vs Gary).

Congrats on the baby -- I hope you have enjoyed your sleep in the past because you're not going to get much for the next few years :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.