AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the people who dedicate their spare time to giving newcomers like me advice. I've been lurking on this forum for the past couple of months while I shopped for a new HDTV.

I just bought a Samsung 50B860 Plasma based upon the excellent input and commentary. After a month I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

AVS Forum defines the concept of a virtual "community." Is a community in the true sense -- people helping each other, not for pay but out of the goodness of their hearts. I'm very appreciative. Thanks for an excellent forum!!

Cheers,

Marco

·
Registered
91 Posts
Agreed, I've been a lurker for 9 years and have just recently joined. I was an employee with another forum software company (took tons of my time) but always loved coming here to see and hear from fellow electronic enthusiasts from all over the world.

Keep up the great work everyone!

·
Registered
240 Posts
+1. I am new as well, and I have not received any harsh words despite my noobaliciousness. People have responded to my questions, and everything has been easy to find as well. Glad I came here to be aware of the black level issues, and to maybe help decide what i end up buying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.