AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to send me the Agency from Friday 12/6/2002 ?

If so my ID is Racecraft 00055-09166-83876

TIA

-M

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just sent you Agency from 12/6.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I need this too because my cable service (and HS Internet) was out due to the ice storm that hit North Carolina. I have missed everything since about 5:00am on the 5th, including episodes 4 & 5 of Taken!!!! Unfortunately, service still has not been restored. This is the longest outage I've experienced with TW (and the company that provided cable service here before TW bought them out) in over 20 years! At least I DO have electricity. There are still many in the Charlotte, NC area without electricity. I guess the good thing about this is that I'm catching up on watching all of the stuff I had recorded previously on my RTV so I can clear everything off to make it easy to add the second HD that I've been planning to add. I have the drive on hand and the mounting kit with power cable on order. - SloPoke

·
Registered
483 Posts
Episodes 4 and 5 of taken will be on AGAIN this saturday the 14th.. if you need someon to send them to you still I can try, would be about 10gb to send total both are recorded at HQ, Sci-Fi is analog in my area, doesn't come through as digital on my cable and it's the worst reception I get of any channel (this alone is making me consider a Dish just so I can get Sci-Fi digitally, but I'm not sure what I'd need for Dish to work independantly on 5 TV's).

But if you do need my High quality recordings of a crappy Sci-Fi channel signal, msg me through email and we can try it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.