AVS Forum banner

2301 - 2320 of 2353 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Imagine if they had survived the U-Turn? She would have thrown it in the other teams’ faces for the rest of the time. The holistic team handled it graciously.
Oh, but tell Rachel she's run the most legs of any contestant and she'll bask in the glow .. and, perhaps, offer up some personal favors as well .. :eek:

Team Reilly was a poor team, any way you slice it .. at least Rachel's sister seemed to have a modicum of dignity ..

It will be a sad day if they ever invite Rachel back on the Race ..

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
To this day, my favorite moment was during Rachel's first time on the show. I don't recall the other woman's name, but she said right to Rachel's face "you should have gotten a nose job instead of a boob job."

The look on Rachel's face, followed by her whining was priceless. :D

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
To this day, my favorite moment was during Rachel's first time on the show. I don't recall the other woman's name, but she said right to Rachel's face "you should have gotten a nose job instead of a boob job."

The look on Rachel's face, followed by her whining was priceless. :D

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Dang! Team Fun eliminated again on leg 10. At least this time it wasn’t all Floyd’s fault. They should have done that egg toss game where they throw each egg across the canal. And Afghanimals continue to mess up. At this rate, they’ll be eliminated next and anyone of the last three teams can win. They have all been consistently strong. Victoria was a bit annoying this time. Help your partner pedal!

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
It was all her fault, he specifically said are the eggs OK and she just said yes lets go and never looked.

Loved her comment when the guy said this one is cracked. She was like, that's OK.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
It was all her fault, he specifically said are the eggs OK and she just said yes lets go and never looked.

Loved her comment when the guy said this one is cracked. She was like, that's OK.
They did open the egg bag and just moved the eggs at the top around. They both should have checked all the eggs, but they were too panicked to take the time.

I get the feeling that Becca has a really dark side that she keeps under control in front of the cameras. She probably strangles kittens when no one is looking! The show tried to make it seem like Team Fun might have had a chance but based on their faces and lack of energy when they docked their boat at the island, they knew that they were out.

·
Registered
8,491 Posts
Victor and the little blonde are weak.

Colin and Christie unless there is a lot of running, in which case the gay guys are most fit collectively.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Another team I was rooting for gone home .. I kept wondering if the rules stated you had to have an exact dozen eggs in the bag, and, if not, why not add a few extras just to make sure you had some spares .. ??

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I got the feeling that Becca was completely confused this leg. First, she didn't check the eggs (yes, both of them were at fault there), then when the guy said it was cracked she said "That's okay."
Then at the mat, I honestly believe she thought they wouldn't be eliminated because of the look on her face after she joked that it's a non-elimination.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Team Fun has been doing recaps of each episode (they did it last time too). Here’s their leg 10 (elimination) recap.

They had a funny story from their Vietnam leg where the camera man taught them how to cross the crazy streets in town. They had to just walk deliberately and slowly across without stopping and the cars and scooters would go around them. And they had a chant of “Don’t stop, don’t stop” or something like that to remind themselves to keep going and not stop. Later, after another challenge they were next to a highway and wanted to go across so they thought the same rule applied so they started to cross and the camera and sound guys yelled that them to STOP! You don’t cross a busy highway with trucks zooming by at high speed!!!

In episode 10, you can hear them doing the same chant as they were crossing a road.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Well deserved.

Reactions: Tom Imp

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
While I was pulling for Team Fun, followed by the Afghanimals all season, I was totally fine with who won.

That, and DAMN, Christie is sexy! :eek:

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I think, compared to some past final Challenges, this one was fairly weak .. of course, having to listen to "Seven Nation Army" full blast, over and over again may have been designed to rattle the brains ..

Overall, kind of a so-so Season, IMO ..

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I am getting sick of seeing professional amazing racers on the amazing race.
Yeah .. Final 3 .. ?? All previous contestants .. did the others ever even have a chance .. ??

I think Nicole & Victor should have stuck with the rowing .. it looked like they were really starting to get it before they changed ..

Reactions: WS65711

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I like how the producer made sure to showcase how sore a loser Eliza was by doing her eye roll and slow clapping.
Ugh. This woman is the worst.

Afghanimals once again shot themselves in the foot. I thought they were going to do it in the episode before they had a good leg and came in first. All the celebrating and overconfidence set themselves up for a fall. Celebrate after you win.

Colin and Christie deserved the win. I wouldn’t have minded any of the final 4 teams winning. They were all strong and likable. Nicole became a drag on Victor in the past few episodes. I don’t know if it was the editing, but she wasn’t pulling her weight (literally sometimes).

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I like how the producer made sure to showcase how sore a loser Eliza was by doing her eye roll and slow clapping.
Hard to believe there is a bigger baby out there than Rachel, but there you have it.

I was actually surprised there was no "remember the order of your cities" challenge. Isn't that like a staple in the final episode?

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I was actually surprised there was no "remember the order of your cities" challenge. Isn't that like a staple in the final episode?
That's exactly why I thought the final Challenge was weak ..

2301 - 2320 of 2353 Posts