AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
Ali Fedotowsky has finally decided to risk it all for love. The energetic and charismatic career-oriented woman from San Francisco has re-prioritized her life - and now love comes out on top. She will have her own opportunity to find her soul mate when she stars in the sixth edition of "The Bachelorette," which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 24 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The identity of the new Bachelorette was revealed tonight on "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love -- After the Final Rose."
http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/d...x?id=030110_20

·
Registered
711 Posts
Not surprising. I had assumed she'd be the one picked for the Bachlorette.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Anybody watching this sausagefest? I didn't plan on it but there isn't much else on ... and Ali is looking damn good. That weirdo she kicked off this week isn't much stranger than the weatherman ... but he was one sadistic, narcissistic freakazoid.

·
Registered
869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor /forum/post/18716981

That weirdo she kicked off this week isn't much stranger than the weatherman ... but he was one sadistic, narcissistic freakazoid.

True, but I have to admit I was laughing my butt off during his camera time after the ceremony.

I much prefer watching this when it's the bachelor with dozens of women, but regardless, the HD on this show is great.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeKlim /forum/post/18721780

True, but I have to admit I was laughing my butt off during his camera time after the ceremony.

I much prefer watching this when it's the bachelor with dozens of women, but regardless, the HD on this show is great.

Did anyone notice the blatant editing error at the end of the rose ceremony? They showed the weatherman with a rose in place BEFORE the "dramatic last rose" was given to him ....

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor /forum/post/18721923

Did anyone notice the blatant editing error at the end of the rose ceremony? They showed the weatherman with a rose in place BEFORE the "dramatic last rose" was given to him ....

Yeah. It was on my DVR. He didn't have a rose, then he did, then he didn't. Hilarious.

·
Registered
13,268 Posts
I must say the scenery from Bora Bora (along with their other stops) were stunning this season. If I didn't know better I'd think this show has become a very well done travel infomercial.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I didn't see Ali when she was on the Bachelor, but I watched nearly every episode this go round. I don't know how much (if any) of this stuff was scripted, but she's cute and seems genuine; how did she not get picked?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzy /forum/post/19000073

I didn't see Ali when she was on the Bachelor, but I watched nearly every episode this go round. I don't know how much (if any) of this stuff was scripted, but she's cute and seems genuine; how did she not get picked?

She quit and went home 2/3 of the way through.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzy /forum/post/19000073

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92024 /forum/post/19000564

She quit and went home 2/3 of the way through.

Good thing she did -- that Jake flyboy turned out to be a real ********. She's way better off with Roberto.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor /forum/post/19003696

Good thing she did -- that Jake flyboy turned out to be a real ********. She's way better off with Roberto.

He "turned out to be a real ********" according to who? His ex?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92024 /forum/post/19003767

He "turned out to be a real ********" according to who? His ex?

On the show where they "explained" what happened with them he seemed like he was more interested in making a Hollywood/TV career of some sort instead of being the pilot he was before the Bachelor and settling down with Vienna ... at least that's the impression I got. I think his stint on Dancing With The Stars went to his head. His claims of Vienna's "smothering and controlling" reeked of him getting a glimpse of the limelight and wanting to stay there.... sans the extra baggage of a fiance when starlets were ready to drop their panties for a chance to bag the "Ex-Bachelor" ... at least that's my take on the deal and the impression I got from his overly defensive attitude.

·
Registered
13,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor /forum/post/19003994

... at least that's my take on the deal and the impression I got from his overly defensive attitude.

I got a kick out of him finally admitting something throwing the GPS out the window of the car. My take is he's a control freak and as such he picked the wrong gal.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by filtor /forum/post/19003994

On the show where they "explained" what happened with them he seemed like he was more interested in making a Hollywood/TV career of some sort instead of being the pilot he was before the Bachelor and settling down with Vienna ... at least that's the impression I got. I think his stint on Dancing With The Stars went to his head. His claims of Vienna's "smothering and controlling" reeked of him getting a glimpse of the limelight and wanting to stay there.... sans the extra baggage of a fiance when starlets were ready to drop their panties for a chance to bag the "Ex-Bachelor" ... at least that's my take on the deal and the impression I got from his overly defensive attitude.

She was driving me crazy with her constant interruptions, and I had a "mute" button at my disposal. Neither of them would be in my circle of friends.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino92024 /forum/post/19005918

She was driving me crazy with her constant interruptions, and I had a "mute" button at my disposal. Neither of them would be in my circle of friends.

Ever single statement he made she interrupted and had to tell him he was a liar. The one time he refused to let her interrupt him and just talked on but louder, she ran off the set. In my opinion SHE was the control freak and he finally got tired of it. The other women on the show were correct, Vienna was a jerk.

Rick R

1 - 18 of 18 Posts