Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for Wed 2/4 (in *2 weeks*)

The Bachelorette is scheduled for 1.5 hour special 8:30-10:00.

Wed 02/04 8:30p-10:00p ABC The Bachelorette

Possible conflicts:

American Idol, The Apprentice (R), Star Trek Enterprise, Smallville

Once again, The Apprentice isn't a real conflict since it got moved

to Thu, but you may have a Wed/8pm Replay Channel lying around

which would cause problems if it is set to record repeats.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Strange. I was looking at one of my ReplayTVs tonight, and i saw that The Bachelorette had the two red circles on it, while Enterprise had the two grey circles. Fine... i just ended up recording Enterprise on another unit.

Went back to look at the two ReplayTVs after 10pm, and BOTH of them recorded Enterprise.

What happened to The Bachelorette? Arrgh.

I guess it's off to Poopli.. Too bad the show just ended, so the databases won't be updated yet.

Darq

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Same thing happened to me. I saw that The Bachelorette had two red circles and Smallville had two gray circles, so I naturally assumed that it meant The Bachelorette was pre-empting Smallville. Well, when we got home at 9:05 tonight I saw that the aforementioned Replay didn't have the red recording light on and discovered that it had recorded Smallville instead of The Bachelorette like it had indicated it was going to do. Anybody got the first 35 minutes of The Bachelorette?

Tim

[edit]removed RTV ID - someone is sending the show. Thanks![/edit]

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Had the exact same thing happen to me. 2 Grey circles for Enterprise, 2 red circles for Bachlorette. Recorded Enterprise instead. Guess it's off to Poopli for me too :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow.. i thought maybe i was seeing things.

Where do we send bug reports now? Does anyone even read them anymore?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.