AVS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is owning both systems. that way you don't have to choose. well maybe the HD DVD and Blu-ray side. if you have both of them post it here. long live gaming.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I have both consoles and pc. Gaming is fun. Multi screen co op is even better. I also have bth blu ray and hd dvd. I just rent from netflix. Why own non rare disks?

Viva gaming.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkchurch /forum/post/12944483

Damn straight, the only bad thing is finding the time and money to play all the great games available.

haha, totally agree... i have like 15 games i need to finish OR start.... sigh

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Totally agree. While the wife thinks im crazy for owning 2 360s a ps3 and a Wii, I wouldnt trade the possible gaming options in for anything. Well accept maybe for time to play the games ha ha.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Totally agree on the time. Best thing about gaming these days: so many more people want to be involved. My wife plays games, and even likes to watch me play games like COD4 or Uncharted that isn't interested in playing herself. Friends and coworkers not only want to get together and have a drink, they want to play games. True, all that social gaming does eat into some of the precious hardcore time, but overall it's pretty acceptable trade-off.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
When your young your hobbies become restricted by lack of money and when your older and working hard the problem is time. The gamers bane!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
The best thing is actually owning ALL systems and having a collection like this

I also have the PS3, 360, and wii, hooked up to my 61" Samsung HL-S6187, Onkyo 805, and Paradigm 7.1 setup. Oh, and a Tosh XA2.

The old consoles are connected to 4 Pelican Pro 2.0 6 input system selectors (plus a MCM de-modulator swith and 6-way coax splitter for the uber old systems), on 2 11-shelf bookshelves mounted with 4 surge protectors and then fed to a Monster Power 5100mkII.

Now I just need the Philips CD-i, Pioneer Laseractive, and the SNK Neo Geo to finish the collection.

I had to take everything down today to take some pictures though, as I lost my old inventory pictures. So now I get to hook everything back up again... YAY!

·
Registered
11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbunnysoulja /forum/post/13420351

I also have the PS3, 360, and wii, hooked up to my 61" Samsung HL-S6187, Onkyo 805, and Paradigm 7.1 setup. Oh, and a Tosh XA2.

The old consoles are connected to 4 Pelican Pro 2.0 6 input system selectors (plus a MCM de-modulator swith and 6-way coax splitter for the uber old systems), on 2 11-shelf bookshelves mounted with 4 surge protectors and then fed to a Monster Power 5100mkII.

Now I just need the Philips CD-i, Pioneer Laseractive, and the SNK Neo Geo to finish the collection.

I had to take everything down today to take some pictures though, as I lost my old inventory pictures. So now I get to hook everything back up again... YAY!

"See honey, I told you my gaming habit isnt bad. Check this guy out!". That's what I told my wife and her reply was that we're both nuts
Seriously dude, thats one hell of a collection

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I have a 360 and a hi-end pc. I would like a PS3 but I'm afraid it will suck all my money away, too many game systems. Up until now it has been fairly easy to resist the PS3, no real games that I'm interested in that are not on the 360, but that might change with Metal Gear Solid! I already have Blu Ray & HD-DVD, so that is not feature that pushes me to the PS3.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
That is a mighty fine collection. Wow.

Quote:

·
Registered
15 Posts

Quote:

Wow gunbunny, you have me smoked. I own a NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, X-Box and Dreamcast. I have almost 200 games right now. I am working on the collection, but the demands of new house and an 8 year old hold me back.

Very nice collection, I usually impress others with mine, but you my friend raise the bar.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingless92 /forum/post/12919595

is owning both systems. that way you don't have to choose. well maybe the HD DVD and Blu-ray side. if you have both of them post it here. long live gaming.

only two systems .

Curent systems I own.

Wii

PS3

Xbox 360

portable

ds

psp

and of course pc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts