AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

just want to change the configuration of my HTPC for using Zoomplayer instead of WinDVD.


It's a fresh XP Installation and only WinDVD is installed.


So i thought: why not give Zoomplayer a chance :)

So i downloaded the last release 2.60 RC1. Everything plays just fine without configuring anything.

Everything?? No, would be great.

I've got alot of stuff on my HD. Avis mpegs divx etc.


All my avis and divx play just fine. But my mpegs - perhaps 80% play fine the rest not. While test to play some of the 20% Zoomplayer does not react anymore. While test the other part of the 20% Zoomplayer says:

Unable to create filters for [d:\\filme\\film.mpg]!


The Option DVD/DVD Setup is configured as: 'use system default (Automatic DVD Graph)'.

The Option Manual Filters is configured as 'Disabled'


WinDVD plays the faulty mpegs just fine. I read a lot of stuff and that there are problems to play SVCDs with Zoom, but i thought to copy the mpeg out of the SVCD would fix this problem.



Any idea?





Marlboro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just tested a little bit more.

WMP can't play this files, too. But WinDVD plays really just fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes thats it,


WMP can't open every mpeg ZP can't open.


So i have to convince ZP to open these files with the WinDVD Filters.

But as written: zplayer.filters is only used by experienced users.



Mmmmh...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry (really a ZP newbie)


the installation of the Elcard Player solves this problem



Mucki
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top