Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this one yet?

Mine has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow ... just wondering what to expect. PQ, audio, etc. I know I'll be taking a break from house repairs the second it arrives.

After viewing this one for about the 7th time, I sent an email requesting that this movie along with Gladiator and Blue Crush (hey, why not?) be added to their HD catalog. I guess Universal listened to me ... :p

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I have it and it's gorgeous to look at.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Yeah, great looking HD tape. The DVD looks over-compressed by comparison. The D-Theater is very clean, sharp, and finely detailed. The soundtrack is also top notch, as I have found with virtually all D-Theater tapes.

If you are a fan of this film, I would also suggest the D-Theater release of Spy Game. This one looks even better, and I consider it a terrific movie.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! Checking the mail now ... :D

Robert,

While I don't have all the D-Theater tapes, I've got quite a few (~25). Spy Game is already in the collection. Anyone who has a D-Theater machine owes it to themselves to include that one in their collection!!

·
Registered
19,240 Posts
Quote:
I am looking for Bourne Identity D-VHS for a reasonable price.
Aren't we all.:)

Ebay my friend. On that note- someone is selling new copies of Gosford Park and T2 for $12.49 shipped. T2 has been eclipsed by the WMV-HD version, but Gosford Park for that price is a steal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.