AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know some of you are going to like this film and bad mouth what I am about to say. Well my opinion is just that and reading you disagreeing with me will be far more enjoyable than the 35 min I spent watching the Brown Bunny.

Now a preface. I loved Bufallo 66 and even enjoyed Gerry a movie that was 2 people getting lost. I even enjoy modern art and some Andy Warhol stuff as well as have sat through Troma movies like ******* Zombies.

But man the Brown Bunny got me I couldn't watch it anymore. I felt like I could film myself. THE FAMOUS BJ scene well I made it there by the help of fast forwarding at 2 x thoughout the rest of the movie and fast forwarded right on through that as well. This movie is just not good. I don't even think its artistic. I mean really the beggining 5 minutes are him riding a motorcycle around a track. This movie is painful and I mean very painful. It is by far the most boring film out on the market today. It is not only MST3000 worthy they should make a comeback with this film. All I can say is for the majority of you THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!

For the rest I must say either you want to be trendy and like this junk or you can emerge yourself into this character and reflect on your life ( If your a man) I do not see many women liking this flick at all.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
You think this movie is bad enough for a warning, you should see Vincent in Stranded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.