AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a theater that has been completed (are they ever completed?) for some time now. Almost everything I did in planning, designing, building and enjoying my theater I owe to this forum and all the wonderfull people here. So thank you for all of your work and insights into this amazing world of home theater. When I was between 7 and 12 years old, my parents had some freinds who we spent some time with occasionally. I do not remember their names, where they lived if they had children or much of anything else. All I remember is they had a home theater. I remember the projector was huge and the film was 75mm. So they had to have money (we did not). Ever since then, like 40 years, my dream was to have the same, and again thanks to all of you and my hard work, I do. So now I want to present my theater to all of you here in this forum. I will write it as I built it, step by step. This is where I once again need your help. I took alot of photos and I am not sure of how to post them the way I want to. I know how to basically post a photo. But when I read your great posts here, the ones I like the best are the ones where the photo acompanies the text in big beautiful color. I don't want anyone to have to click on a link or get out a magnifying glass etc. I don't know how to do this. Can anyone explain to me in easy to follow way how? Thanks in advance.

·
RETIRED theater builder
35,420 Posts
When typing a post click the 6th icon from the right, it looks like mountains and the sun. It will open a dialog box for you to select the photo you want to include in your post. It needs to be saved in a folder on your computer previously. follow the directions and click large, Sometimes it pops into the wrong place in your text in that case just cut and paste where you want it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once again BIGMouth comes through and saves the day. I swear you're Spiderman or something. Thanks. Watch this spot everyone I will begin writing tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts