AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gregg loewen just left my home and the TV is running lot better then before. My gray scales where running almost 8995 right off the bat and my blue was running really high. He brought my grayscales down to 6500 and made my blue,green,red at 100. My blue was running 135. After he set my video 6 which is my DVD then jumped into video 5 which is hd comcast. Then it was the tests first was GLADIATOR dvd i never seen so much rich color in a movie before. The blacks look so rich and hmmm black. Well i'f off to go watch lotr fotr. Any Q's please ask.

· Registered
155 Posts
What exactly did he change to bring the color temp from 9K to 6.5K? Did he spend a lot of time fixing the geometry?

I also noticed the color temp of my 910 in the warm setting was cooler (more blueish) looking than my computer monitor at 6.5K. Thx much.

· Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the geometry was fine on my set a little to the left. One how he did it with the 6500 i dunno he had something typed to the front of the TV and hooked up to a laptop. He spent about 1 and a half hours with the set. I have took pic's opf the print out give me your email i will send it

· Registered
155 Posts
Thanks iSSues. Check your pm.

· Registered
111 Posts
Gregg Loewen will be coming to my place in New Jersey in February '04 to calibrate my new Sony 34XBR910 also. I would really appreciate a copy of the calibration specs that you said you had available. Also, are there any tips you can provide that will make my time with Gregg more productive??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.