AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen this movie. I saw it back when I was in grammar school and was wondering if it was any good. Some films when viewed as an adult don't hold up and some do. I just know I have a fond memory of it and seeing Ross Martin in it.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
I read about it like twenty years ago in some monster movie book, but I've never seen it. Kind of want to, now.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To bad Netflix doesn't have it. Even though I saw it years ago, it would still be a blind buy if I pick this up. I hardly remember a thing except for the creature saying "destroy me."

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
You can get a DVD from here for $20, but I have no idea if it's a legit copy:

EDIT: removed URL based upon a little more research that the site has a lot of bootlegs and is probably not legal.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
I've heard about it for years, but never had the opportunity to see it... and I keep an eye out for science fiction films. There's another Paramount sci-fi picture from about the same time, The Space Children, and I've never been able to see it either.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaded Dogfood /forum/post/19614595

I've heard about it for years, but never had the opportunity to see it... and I keep an eye out for science fiction films. There's another Paramount sci-fi picture from about the same time, The Space Children, and I've never been able to see it either.

C.H.,

You sure have missed a few classics!!! Hopefully they'll be out before we kick the bucket.

Sparky

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbug /forum/post/19619729

I saw it on the net for 15.00. I'll have to do another search and I'll post the link.

It'll probably be from Cheezy Flix (sp) and it won't be any better than Alpha Video.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
I should have known the inspector would be participating in this thread. Check out a personal missive I have sent your way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.