AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new twist on a familiar experience. Produced by Timur Bekmambetov (of Day Watch\\Night Watch and Wanted fame), written by one of the co-writers on Prometheus, and directed by Chris Gorak. Stars Emile Hirsch, Olivia Thirlby, Max Minghella, Rachael Taylor.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,566 Posts
Judging by the lack of activity in this thread, I'm not sensing much love for this movie. I think it looks pretty cool. Yeah, I'm a fan of these kind of movies.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman /forum/post/21367738


Judging by the lack of activity in this thread, I'm not sensing much love for this movie. I think it looks pretty cool. Yeah, I'm a fan of these kind of movies.

+1

I might just have to go to an ACTUAL movie theater for this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,771 Posts
PG-13? Are you kidding me? A giant horror movie and it is PG-13? Yet again, here we go. **** YOU Hollywood!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,566 Posts
Lol. It's a tough crowd. Looks like just Oink and myself will be enjoying this sci-fi treat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman /forum/post/0


Lol. It's a tough crowd. Looks like just Oink and myself will be enjoying this sci-fi treat.

I'll be watching it too!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman /forum/post/21371046


Lol. It's a tough crowd. Looks like just Oink and myself will be enjoying this sci-fi treat.

That's because WE are just....better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,771 Posts
That too.


By the way, i saw Mi4 and Sherlock 2 this past weekend and both were a blast. And both were PG-13. They were appropriate for that rating. These horror and action sci-films with much more adult oriented content, made for PG-13, are crap because they should be R rated. Forcing all films into the PG-13 rating is just stupid.
 

·
Bass Enabler
Joined
·
21,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Stevens /forum/post/21375935


That too.


By the way, i saw Mi4 and Sherlock 2 this past weekend and both were a blast. And both were PG-13. They were appropriate for that rating. These horror and action sci-films with much more adult oriented content, made for PG-13, are crap because they should be R rated. Forcing all films into the PG-13 rating is just stupid.

You're g**damn'd right!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Holy crap shoot,..movies cannot get any worse than this. Besides the no plot, horrible script, cheap trick nickoldean student film f/x, is the horrendous acting. I can prob overlook a lot things but suck ass acting I cannot. You got the main star emile hirsch who comes from the Leo Decrapio over acting school of acting...jeesus how does this guy get to be in the movies? That kid from Skyline did a much better job. And the rest of the cast like those Russian gangs were like extras who the director said: hey guys you want to be in a big action movie?


What a joke! the aliens come in the form of 1940's sci-Fi electric current zap that transform into burned looking chihuahuas when shot at. Watch at your own risk, this is worst than some straight to video sci-fi/horror I've seen on showtime.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,841 Posts
REALLY ZOEY????



This is just silly fun, nothing more.


I know EM is not very good (honestly, he is probably the worst of the bunch).


Popcorn stuff, not deep, lots of wine (may I recommend a good port?).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey67 /forum/post/21916222


Holy crap shoot,..movies cannot get any worse than this. Besides the no plot, horrible script, cheap trick nickoldean student film f/x, is the horrendous acting. I can prob overlook a lot things but suck ass acting I cannot. You got the main star emile hirsch who comes from the Leo Decrapio over acting school of acting...jeesus how does this guy get to be in the movies? That kid from Skyline did a much better job. And the rest of the cast like those Russian gangs were like extras who the director said: hey guys you want to be in a big action movie?
Skyline? Really?



...well at least we can't miss your posts zoey, cause they always come from your overreacting school of posting
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey67 /forum/post/21916222


Holy crap shoot,..movies cannot get any worse than this. Besides the no plot, horrible script, cheap trick nickoldean student film f/x, is the horrendous acting. I can prob overlook a lot things but suck ass acting I cannot. You got the main star emile hirsch who comes from the Leo Decrapio over acting school of acting...jeesus how does this guy get to be in the movies? That kid from Skyline did a much better job. And the rest of the cast like those Russian gangs were like extras who the director said: hey guys you want to be in a big action movie?


What a joke! the aliens come in the form of 1940's sci-Fi electric current zap that transform into burned looking chihuahuas when shot at. Watch at your own risk, this is worst than some straight to video sci-fi/horror I've seen on showtime.

I don't know if im going to bother with this movie as a rental either.
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top