AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I watched the Dead Pool and was unable to utilize the trueHd track. This is the 2nd time I've watched it and I don't remember having this problem the first time. No problems on the other Harry films. I am sure it wouldn't be a huge improvement over the regular dolby track but I was curious if anyone else ran into this.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buc18 /forum/post/16925098

Last night I watched the Dead Pool and was unable to utilize the trueHd track. This is the 2nd time I've watched it and I don't remember having this problem the first time. No problems on the other Harry films. I am sure it wouldn't be a huge improvement over the regular dolby track but I was curious if anyone else ran into this.

What player are you using? Have you updated the firmware since you last watched it?

·
Registered
350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buc18 /forum/post/16925098

Yes, with this and some other WB-only titles. My Onkyo hangs for a while looking for the True HD track and the only way it locks on is if I jump to another listening mode, then jump right back. Then it works.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtsguy /forum/post/16926994

Yes, with this and some other WB-only titles. My Onkyo hangs for a while looking for the True HD track and the only way it locks on is if I jump to another listening mode, then jump right back. Then it works.

I have an Onkyo as well so I will definitely try this if it happens again. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts