Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshd2012 /forum/post/0

I'm torn. I saw this in theaters, and it was a good movie. I just don't know if it is worth a purchase - something I will watch over and over. I'm going to have to ponder this one.

You know you want it just to audition Warner's first entry into LPCM...

·
Registered
630 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronn /forum/post/0

Hrm, guess it's going on my netflix list then.

I hadn't really heard anything about it... The commercials never grabbed me, so I never saw it.

The all star lineup of actors didn't grab you??

·
Registered
5,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by provenflipper /forum/post/0

You know you want it just to audition Warner's first entry into LPCM...

That would be the Sopranos Blu-ray set. First PCM from Warner. I am the resident Blu-ray historian here, so don't mind me.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fronn /forum/post/0

How was this as a movie??

I think it is one of the best movies in decades.

It is definitely a movie to watch more than once and on DVD, if for only to catch the fast quick dialog. When I first saw it in the theatres there were many moments the audience reactions drowned out much of the dialog..

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blu-ray owners have more new releases to choose from. HD DVD is going through a 'dry spell' at this time.

·
Banned
6,469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IeraseU /forum/post/0

Blu-ray owners have more new releases to choose from. HD DVD is going through a 'dry spell' at this time.

How about those who wrote off Tiger Woods the first year he had a dry spell

Let's hope HD DVD is a Tiger Woods with a dry spell rather than an Justin Leonard with a hot streak...last year.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.