AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrusnak /forum/post/0

I've noticed that the unrated version of this movie is now available ON DEMAND via Comcast. Anyone know if it's being shown with 5.1 audio or not?

i should have waited...doh! the dvd looks ok but an HD version, watching the film for the first time, would have been something else..............

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleus /forum/post/0

i should have waited...doh! the dvd looks ok but an HD version, watching the film for the first time, would have been something else..............

I couldn't wait either and bought the European DVD (with a DTS audio track) months ago. Guess I should also ask if the Comcast edition is OAR!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper /forum/post/0

Is anybody going to be adventurous and pay the $6 and give us a report? I have the BD so I'm not _that_ curious.

larry

Actually, the price is now $3.99. But I suppose I can always synch up the DVD if there's no 5.1 audio.

·
23,039 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/0

That depends on where you are. For me almost all the movies are still $5.99.

Yea, for me too. I just looked last night and it is $5.99. Maybe the $3.99 version is 16x9 with 2ch audio and the $5.99 version is OAR and 5.1 audio?
Just kidding...

larry

·
Registered
561 Posts
Don't know about the Comcast version, but the E* version is OAR!! Not sure about 5.1, but most likely it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.