Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(

I really liked The Eye. Despite no English dialogue, The Eye was pretty creepy.

The Eye 2 was a big letdown. While the openning scenes show some potential and begin to hook you, it just falls flat.

No recommendation here.

And, I can't find it on DVDProfiler. I guess there's a reason for that. :(

·
Registered
28,092 Posts
It isn't nearly as good as the original, but The Eye 2 has a few good shocks and presents an interesting twist on the notion of hauntings and why they occur. I enjoyed it overall, though it would be a lot better without that terribly fake CGI shot during the movie's climax (anyone who's seen it knows which one I mean).

And it is available on DVD Profiler. Enter it in by UPC 895017004884. You can see it in my online collection list (linked in the sig below).

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I just recently bought The Eye and couldn't find a thread on the original film. I watched about half it last night and was really impressed. I don't know why a search for that film came up empty since it seemed like a great film and very good DVD and I thought for sure somebody would have started a thread on it. I have found several Asian horror films I like recently and picked this up as a blind buy. No surprise that the sequel isn't as good.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.