AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... make a 4th generation HD-DVD player faster to operate as well as shore up all the little annoying other things (open tray when turned on, 1080p bug, read erorrs eliminated, etc...). My PS3 is super fast and never had a disk read error EVER so I naturally gravitate towards it over my A-30 when watching a regular DVD. This is their first step on the road to a comeback... otherwise it really is over.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I never had a problem with my A35, its loads up HD DVD movies quite fast and the try opens up with no problems at a good speed. But I do agree 4th gen players would be great if they can make them all faster & better overall up-scalers for SD DVD.

·
Registered
785 Posts
The HD DVD comeback starts and ends with studio support. A ton of movies + $149 players and things are looking good. Anything less and HD DVD is going to have a difficult time getting back in this thing.

·
Banned
1,458 Posts
Cheaper or faster players aren't going to help...HD DVD has minimal studio support..end of story..without the movies, people aren't going to embrace HD DVD.

·
23,030 Posts
There's only like 3 other threads on the "first page" that kinda deal with this. Do we need yet another. Please continue in one of the others. Thanks.

larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.