AVS Forum banner

401 - 420 of 460 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Irvine, CA 92618 The setup is in my footer.

·
Registered
411 Posts
FAR WEST CHICAGO SUBURBS,
See sig

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Lake Orion, Michigan - Jim Holtz/Curt Campbell Statements V1, Statements Center Channel, SVS SB-16 Ultras

Statements were completed approximately 6 years ago and have some deviations from standard (rear mounted port, different pedestal, design, crossovers wired for bi-wire/biamplification)

Can be demoed straight up 2-channel, subwoofer augmented, or in Atmos.

See signature with other components if you want to demo or discuss.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I wonder if any of us will compile the data and make a current list?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am in the vicinity of : Vancouver , BC , Canada .

Would be great to know who else is in the area, and in WA, as I live close to the border.

A current list is a great idea .

My setup is:

Denon AVR X4400H , PSB Image 6T towers, 9C Centre , 2B Surrounds
Panasonic PT-AU3000U Projector , 100" retractable screen (that has never been retracted LOL) ,
Oppo UPD-203
Funk Audio 18.1 Subwoofer

Two side by side , well worn, but comfy reclining sofas, in a 11 x 20 foot , quasi light-controlled room.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I wonder if any of us will compile the data and make a current list?

Let us know when you have it done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Orlando, Fl
Denon X4400h in a 7.2.4 setup using Polk LSiM 705’s up front with a Polk LSiM 704c center, Polk LSiM 703’s as side surrounds and Polk 265-LS's in wall for the rear surrounds. Atmos speakers are Focal Sibs. The base channels are powered by an Outlaw Model 5000. The two subs are an SVS-SB2000 and a Monolith 15 THX Ultra, both setup as near field subs behind the seating. Video is presented via an Optoma UHD60 projecting on to a 110 inch 1.0 grain Silver Ticket screen using either an Nvidia Shield or Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Blu Ray player. Seating is Octane Charger XS300 (4 row).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone in and around NYC? I have some Hsu Research CCB-8 loudspeakers up and running. Three: left, right and center channel. Anyone in the area is welcome to audition them. I'm on Manhattan's Upper West Side. They sound really good!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Beaverton, OR 97003

DIYSG Fusion-8 LCR; 72" LR separation, C out_of_plane @+30" (it's above the LCD). DIYSG Volt-6 v1 front & rear heights, Volt-6 v2 LR surrounds. 2x Rythmik L22 subs, 1600 cu ft room. Yamaha RX-V2085 receiver (w/YPAO R.S.C. multipoint).

NOTE#1 - rear heights are rigged on a light stand, and can be re-positioned to nominal rear_surround and top_rear (can't quite reach top_middle) locations.
NOTE#2 - can A:B Ascend CBM-170, or Hsu CCB-8 for L:R. Would require patience, & beer whilst re configuring.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Man cave Plano, TX

Pioneer XSV-1131 KURO KRP-500M
Polk SDA SRS 3.1TL (Replaced monitor 10)
CSI-20 Monitor 4
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
Sony BDP-S590
WDTV Media player
Motorola QIP 7232

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Winter Park (Orlando) 5.1.4 Atmos setup

I just set up a 5.1.4 Atmos system and would be happy to give a look/listen to anyone interested in Winter Park/Orlando. I gave more details in the General Home Theater thread, but equipment includes Definitive Technology BP8060's, CS8060, UIW 55's and RCSiii's, Pioneer Elite SC85 AVR, 65 Panasonic ZT-60 display, 4 Palliser Audio power theater recliners and more.

Attached Thumbnails

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
Orlando, Fl
Denon X4400h in a 7.2.4 setup using Polk LSiM 705’s up front with a Polk LSiM 704c center, Polk LSiM 703’s as side surrounds and Polk 265-LS's in wall for the rear surrounds. Atmos speakers are Focal Sibs. The base channels are powered by an Outlaw Model 5000. The two subs are an SVS-SB2000 and a Monolith 15 THX Ultra, both setup as near field subs behind the seating. Video is presented via an Optoma UHD60 projecting on to a 110 inch 1.0 grain Silver Ticket screen using either an Nvidia Shield or Panasonic DP-UB820 4K Blu Ray player. Seating is Octane Charger XS300 (4 row).
I just set up a 5.1.4 Atmos system and would be happy to give a look/listen to anyone interested in Winter Park/Orlando. I gave more details in the General Home Theater thread, but equipment includes Definitive Technology BP8060's, CS8060, UIW 55's and RCSiii's, Pioneer Elite SC85 AVR, 65 Panasonic ZT-60 display, 4 Palliser Audio power theater recliners and more.

Hey guys, you're not to far from Jax. We have a pretty active thread/group of people. Big into HT, music, DIY, etc. You should stop by and check it out.

We do lots of GTG's, help eachother out with ideas and building stuff. We;ve had people from all over the state drive in to do the meet-ups.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/61-area-home-theater-meets/879906-any-jacksonville-florida.html

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Hey guys, you're not to far from Jax. We have a pretty active thread/group of people. Big into HT, music, DIY, etc. You should stop by and check it out.

We do lots of GTG's, help eachother out with ideas and building stuff. We;ve had people from all over the state drive in to do the meet-ups.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/61-area-home-theater-meets/879906-any-jacksonville-florida.html

Thanks! Would love to make it some time to a GTG event. It would be a bit of a drive but if I had enough notice, I could probably plan a little trip with the family.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts

Attached Thumbnails

Hey Alfa1, you're in my neck of the woods. Would definitely like to check out your setup sometime!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Alfa1, you're in my neck of the woods. Would definitely like to check out your setup sometime!
Absolutely mOjO! Hopefully I could get a listen to your setup as well - it sounds sweet based on your equipment list. I will PM you to figure out a good time.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks! Would love to make it some time to a GTG event. It would be a bit of a drive but if I had enough notice, I could probably plan a little trip with the family.
Thanks for the heads up biliam, a gtg sounds like a lot of fun. Jax isn't too far, maybe combine it with a weekend away with my wife.

401 - 420 of 460 Posts