AVS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 744 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
With a name like Jailguy, you're not getting in my house!

·
Registered
471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony123 /forum/post/20828929

With a name like Jailguy, you're not getting in my house!

LMAO!

To keep your mind at ease, I WORK at a jail.

·
Registered
889 Posts
you can add me. You should recommend to a mod/admin to sticky the thread.

Southeast Michigan - Outlaw LFM-1 EX - Nosferatu

Reactions: Archaea

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
please put the nearest town or city in your post. southeast or northwest corner of x state could still be hundreds of miles vague depending on your state's size!

As to the Mains thread request -- I think that would get toooooo crazy. I'll let somebody with more interest, time and energy, handle that. I'm only looking to do a subwoofer thread. If somebody wants to start up a thread for both they can do so and I'll shut this thread down...

I wish there was a way to wiki the first post between at least a handful of people. I don't mind updating this thread for the forseeable future, but it will obviously be out of date at some point ---- and if I get hit by a bus -- well somebody else will just have to pick up where I left off I suppose by copying the info into a new thread.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea /forum/post/20829069

please put the nearest town or city in your post. southeast or northwest corner of x state could still be hundreds of miles vague depending on your state's size!

As to the Mains thread request -- I think that would get toooooo crazy. I'll let somebody with more interest, time and energy, handle that. I'm only looking to do a subwoofer thread. If somebody wants to start up a thread for both they can do so and I'll shut this thread down...

I wish there was a way to wiki the first post between at least a handful of people. I don't mind updating this thread for the forseeable future, but it will obviously be out of date at some point ---- and if I get hit by a bus -- well somebody else will just have to pick up where I left off I suppose by copying the info into a new thread.

Then please try and 1) cross at the crosswalk and 2) no playing in the street for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Sherman Oaks,California

CHT CS18.1

Alan

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
[City], [State] - [Subwoofer / amp if applicable] - [Forum Identity]

Aguadilla, PR (Puerto Rico) - PSi Platform 1 Custom 15" HT Sub Driver / Behringer Inuke 3000 DSP - Javygonx

Enclosure made by Elemental Designs!.. It's on process but I will get it soon!

Will add a second sub by Christmas. I know I'm out of USA but if some one take some vacations to PR and want to stop to see/hear this then you're welcome. I am an AVS Member more than a year and I've never met someone locally that reads or posts in this awesome AVSForum Website!

Maybe I can stop sometime in FL and visit Mojomike or GA to visit Hometheatergeek. I was in GA two months ago
Have a brother who lives in Houston, Atlanta and Tampa, and friends in Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Miami.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea
SE Michigan encompasses about a 50 mile radius for the locals so they'd have a general idea. I prefer not to put my exact city public but I'll select a local major city if that helps...Ann Arbor/Detroit.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Corpus Christi, TX- HSU VTF-MK3.2

VTF-15 later this year!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Wilmington, DE (metro Philly)

2 dual opposed mfw-15's 5.5cf each

EP4000

2 Dayton Titanics 20" cubes

Crown Xti2002

Mpray1983

This is an awesome idea

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I'll throw my hat in...

Murfreesboro, TN just outside of Nashville / Danley DTS-10 / Behringer EP2500 amp / Brandonnash

I'll also volunteer for the speakers forum thread starter if no one else wants to. I've been a member here for 8 or 9 years I believe and I won't be going anywhere so I can keep up with it. I've kept up with the 9000+ post dts-10 thread I started. I believe I can handle something on the speaker forum. Avs is my drug of choice.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Just north of Dallas: Danley DTS-10

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I'll vote for you Brandon!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony123 /forum/post/0

I'll vote for you Brandon!

Thanks Tony. If I wasn't "in the running" you'd be one of a very few I'd nominate. I've seen you around for a good long while.

I'll make the post tomorrow if no objections arise.

Superb thread idea btw. Takes a lot of legwork out of having to pm members to see if they mind hosting a demo.

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonnash /forum/post/20831286

I'll also volunteer for the speakers forum thread starter if no one else wants to. I've been a member here for 8 or 9 years I believe and I won't be going anywhere so I can keep up with it. I've kept up with the 9000+ post dts-10 thread I started. I believe I can handle something on the speaker forum. Avs is my drug of choice.

If you end up doing that I'll link it in the original post, and you can link this one in yours. I think you might have to quit your day job to keep up with a mains/speaker thread though!

21 - 40 of 744 Posts