Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys last night I saw the island.

I have seen a lot of movies this year and I think this one is one of the best of them.

The movie played out very well, and was a lot of fun. yes there are some holes in it.

but compared to the other crap that is out, this one is great. Michael Bay did an excellent job with this feature.

Other than batman begins being my favourite for this year, the island comes next.

Ewan and scarlet Play there roles very well.

I recommend this movie 100%

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I can say it was better than Stealth......but I am not sure that would be much of a compliment or something :)

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I liked The Island, but i was hoping to love it and would want to buy the dvd, but i dont.

As to Stealth, very weak on plot, but for me, the sensation of speed is so neat when the planes are flying fast that i enjoyed the movie just for that, and i would love to play those scenes at home.

Although neither is spectacular, i am surprised the box office totals have been so bad for these two movies.

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I didn't read the other thread but the Island was an explosion at the screenplay factory. More ideas and concepts were stolen from other films than a Naked Gun movie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.