AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The Last Seduction" (1994) with Linda Fiorentino premieres in HD tonight at 10PM and 1:30AM on HDNet Movies. Why wasn't this movie mentioned in the 'HDNet July Highlights' thread? This is a great little indie movie, probably one of the best modern day film noirs ever made. It has never been shown in high-def as late as a couple of months ago when Showtime HD aired it is SD letterboxed. If you haven't seen "The Last Seduction" check it out, it's a hell of a noir with Fiorentino playing one of the best 'femme fatale' characters ever put on screen. Bill Pullman and Peter Berg (who went on to direct "Friday Night Lights" on screen & TV, "The Kingdom" and the just-released "Hancock") co-star.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Stupid Comcast. Wish I didn't have so many trees so I could switch to sat (though my TiVoHD is nice). Would be nice to finally see this in widescreen, since seeing it in the theater.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Can someone who watched this comment on PQ and AR. The DVD is 4:3 which on another forum someone told me was open matte. The PQ is fair. I was wondering what the AR is on this presentation.

Thanks.

SMK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts