AVS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Following. Looks good. Found your thread when I was searching for diysg related topics and opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Finished prepping the room for painting tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I am looking forward to seeing this painted.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
The painted room looks amazing, great choice for the colours. I'm gonna save a few of these in my "ideas" folder.
Yeah, the colors worked out perfect. My wife loves the colors as well. She keeps talking about how well it turned out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Last few days I started working on putting in my outlets and I installed my Atmos speakers. I also ordered my screen material because I'm doing a DIY screen and constructed my minimalist screen wall. Finally, I scheduled my carpet install.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Worked on prototyping my column fronts. It turned out pretty good. I think I'm going to use this for the remaining columns with maybe some miner tweaks.

I also go my screen material. Seymour Center Stage XD. I will be dong a DIY frame for it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
It looks like 6 surround speakers - 4 side and 2 rear?
It's 7.2.4 with the room to add a second row of surrounds and back subs. So, I can go up to 9.4.4 in the future. Currently, I have LCRs (3), Side Surrounds (2), Rear Surrounds, (2), Atmos (4), and Front subs (2).

41 - 60 of 103 Posts