AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone view "The Locket" on CBS Sunday? I thought it was a "chick flick" but watched it anyway because my wife wanted to see it. It was actually very good and not a "chick flick". Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Wolfie

·
Registered
17 Posts
My wife planned on watching it, but she was too tired. She almost changed her mind when I showed her it was in high definition--I think I scored some points anyway, which I need since I just bought my new HDTV tuner!

The broadcast looked great, but I wound up watching the NFL game on ESPN.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie
Did anyone view "The Locket" on CBS Sunday? I thought it was a "chick flick" but watched it anyway because my wife wanted to see it. It was actually very good and not a "chick flick". Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Wolfie
Wolfie,

My wife and I finally finished watching it tonight (we had recorded it obviously). I think many people (guys at least) would call this a chick flick, but I don't think it was as "blatant" as some. Well, maybe the guy turning down sex with the attractive blonde was hard to believe, but other than that ...

I thought is was worth watching. The lead performances were good, and the plot was compelling. My only complaint was at least one too many plots going on at once, but again, not as blatant as most other made-for-TV movies. And I loved the PQ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.