AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,240 Posts
You must be new to HBO then.:) Actually it was pretty good, but I've seen better. Check out Knight's Tale.

I was more surprised about the movie itself. It was panned by the critics when it came out, but I thought it was funny and a good way to spend 90mins.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveFi
You must be new to HBO then.:) Actually it was pretty good, but I've seen better. Check out Knight's Tale.

I was more surprised about the movie itself. It was panned by the critics when it came out, but I thought it was funny and a good way to spend 90mins.
Nope. I probably watch an hour or two of HBOH every day. I am not saying it "was" the best, but I would put it in the "top" 5 for HBOH.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I noticed that about Knights Tail..it looked really good. was that panned scan or cropped in any way? does hbo do this to all there flicks.

john

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveFi

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Quote:
Check out Knight's Tale.
Knight's Tale is the King of detail. My lord what a great picture. Back to The Man Who Knew Too Little. It looked good but not in the top 5 for me.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.