AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a SONY Soundbar # HT-CT150 before Black Friday. Called on Monday and was told that it would ship that day. They don't have ANY trouble lying to you. I called today, one week after I placed the order. "It will be shipped today"... That's what you told me on Monday! I would steer well clear of THE NERDS out of Miami.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Just FYI, but they've been on eBay for about 12 years and maintain a 98.8% positive rating, so they can't be all bad despite the comments on that ratings site.
It's unfortunate your experience was bad. I purchased my CT350 from them last July and it was a perfect, speedy transaction.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Many sellers are very careful about their eBay feedback because everyone knows about it and a bad mention or two can put them out of business there. That doesn't apply to non eBay sales directly from their own site. The resellerratings.com site is not that well known.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.