AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please place all related comments here, and don't forget to mention your source and provider! Cities, station call letters, cableco.

If you are watching via NFL Sunday Ticket, please do not post in this topic. Those comments belong in the NFL Sunday Ticket topic, thanks.

CBS NFL games in HDTV & DD 5.1:

1pm ET

Kansas City @ Jacksonville

4pm ET

Pittsburgh @ Dallas

Denver @ Oakland

This topic will open at 1pm Sunday.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1pm game is up, HD & DD 2.0.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike4HDTV
In Miami, we don't get the KC/Jax game in HD. I get to see the winless Dolphins battle the winless Bills in SD.
Did you really think in Miami you would get another game if the Dolphins were playing? A little reality check may be in order.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett Miles
Someone forgot to flip the switch at WIBW in Topeka (watching on Cox). I'm currently looking for their 24hr phone number.
Same here, Cox, in Northern Virginia. Working on it right now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
No HD in Milwaukee. Guess the engineers @ CBS are watching the Packer game on Fox and forgot to flip the switch.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by tcotter
Lions-Packers up in Toledo. FOX 36 WUPW's maiden voyage for NFL in HD. The Hawaiian blue and silver never looked so beautiful!
Uh, Lions are on FOX.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4pm games are both up in HD & DD 5.1.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Call your local CBS stations.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
Call your local CBS stations.
Thanks, but my local doesn't care. Last week when it wasn't in HD, I called in and they told me that it is. When I reiterated that is isn't, they said, "Well, it's supposed to be." Then the guy checked the CBS schedule to confirm that it was supposed to be. That was the end of it. He didn't care that the reality was that they were asleep at the switch. He refused to do anything other than insist that it really is in HD. Everybody in the Atlanta forum agreed that it wasn't, it wasn't just me.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
anyone getting poor audio on the dallas/ pitt game? i am getting it of the center channel only and then suddenly the others kick in and back out.

PQ does look great though.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
At that point, I would suggest contacting the station general manager during normal business hours, and relate your experience from above.

Also, with local engineers during off hours, I always tell them I'm on line and other viewers across the country are getting the games in HD.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.