1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread but I'm considering the KDL48W600B but might have to go with the 40 inch due to space constraints with the stand.

The base of my tv cabinet is 28.5" and open ended on the right, I'm not worried about the front of the stand due to the design but in the images it looks like the rear has legs instead, see image. I read somewhere that some Sony models have legs that can move but that doesn't look likely in that image.

Have some questions if anyone can help:
What is the width from the left side of the tv to the right rear leg on the stand?
Can the legs move? I suspect no..
Anyone know if the stand can be replaced with a different design without rear legs?

PS: You might be asking yourself why does this dude have an open ended cabinet on the right side, Yes it's true the upper right side of the cabinet was sawed off by me and a friend when I bought a new 37" tv 6 or 7 years ago and forgot about measuring stuff.:eeksurprise:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.