AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic will open when HD coverage begins. Please post all related comments here, thanks.

Tentative schedule for Sunday, April 13

2:30-7:00 PM EST

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's up on CBS in HDTV.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
WBNS - Columbus - HDTV..............

Rather lengthy SD intro for todays festivities.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Very noticeable (and annoying) audible snap, crackle and popping. This could be attributable to my local affiliate, however.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Audio issues with OTA for WBNS and Insight Cable

Hope they get it fixed!!!

WOW.....Phil made that putt!!!!! Way to go

·
Registered
744 Posts
Audio just got worse in Cleveland. Sounds like really really bad internet audio quality. This is a mess. Sounds like it did during some of the dropouts that WOIO 19 was having yesterday. Also happened last week on Monday right before the NCAA championship game started.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Clevelands WOIO sucks:(

If the dropouts aren't bad enough, the sound is crap too.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by kurros
This is the first day I've had a chance to watch the Masters but some of these shots look awful... Do they have edge enhancement set to max or something?
42 HD cameras, 10 handheld SD cameras.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
The HD content looks excellent here in NY. Many of the closeups are in SD and look awful in comparision.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by wildboys
Kfsm in fayetteville arkansas has black bars says 16:9.Do anyone else have this problem.I don't think this is true hd.
It's in 16:9. Call your local station's 24 hour news line, ask for engineering and tell them you're not getting HDTV.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I called kfsm in fayetteville arkansas.They told me the engineers were not in yet and cbs was not brocasting the masters in Hd.What a bunch of crap.same problem last week with ncaa tournament.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
I called kfsm in fayetteville arkansas.They told me the engineers were not in yet and cbs was not brocasting the masters in Hd.What a bunch of crap.same problem last week with ncaa tournament.
Let me see what I can do.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Thanks Ken they just switch to HD Kfsm in fayetteville.
Great!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.