AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post all related comments here, thanks.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's up on USA from Comcast in Detroit, but the on air talent doesn't know it.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's up on CBS DTV from Detroit WWJ.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sweet!

WFMY-TV in Greensboro, NC and TWC come through!

I was worried there for a while, but called the station like Ken suggested, and talked to their engineer who said he was on it!

:D

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's up on DirecTV, but no audio.

·
Registered
45,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Vidonic
I'm surprised that the CBS-DT show is the USA feed...or are they taking it until CBS is on?
No, the USA feed is it until tomorrow, but it's all a CBS production.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Anyone else getting absolutely no sound on the Directv HiDef feed? HDNet and all other channels sound perfect, so I'm thinking it is a problem between USA and Directv.

Thoughts?

Greg

·
Registered
30 Posts
PQ here in Greensboro is stunning. Been doing comparisons to the SD USA channel and it almost looks snowy comparatively. This is great! Thanks for the "tip of the week" Ken!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Mine is fixed now. I watched the first 15 minutes with sound from my SD receiver under the HD picture. Not bad, except the delay was about 1 second which made for some interesting sync issues.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
83 Posts
BEV has it up and is stunning! Augusta is a beautiful place. The greens are sure fast today, which is surprising because of the rain, giving many players a hard go. Els and Tiger are being tamed by the course.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.