AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post all related comments here, thanks.

If you have a problem please list city and station call letters.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Only got to watch a few minutes of NFL Today in HD (had to wake up the station engineers) but everything looks good.

CBS Sports in 1080i......GO COLTS and thanks CBS and SONY.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CBS is being notified directly and is contacting the stations.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First Impressions:

The snow detracts from the image quality.

Audio mix is great.

No SD shots, yet.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Pregame looked great. I live 40 miles from the towers in Dallas. Last week my OTA couldn't get the signal. The signal meter on the television for last weeks game was around 18-20 this week it's up around 50. So strong signal this week.

I only noticed slight pixelation once or twice during pregame. When they had the player vignettes I like that they put the blue CBS logos on the side denoting that it wasn't widescreen.

Off to watch the game............Enjoy

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Skycam is covered with waterdroplets!

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by groggrog
So what's the chance of DirecTV giving us a surprise and showing today's games in HDTV/EDTV?? lol
Why not look and let us know?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Leann Grimes was in SD, so there is at least one sideline/endzone SD cam.

·
Registered
45,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by drvcrash
does cbs do the game in digital 5.1 ? I only getting digital stereo from my local station
Yes, all of CBS's live sports are DD 5.1. Your local station may not have 5.1 capability yet.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.