AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post all related comments here, also provider (Comcast, TWC, etc.) and location (Boston, Philly, etc.).

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's up in HD, with no announcer audio.

Comcast in the Detroit area.

·
Registered
938 Posts
The commercial audio seems to be out of sync -- not sure by how much, though. As for the announcers, it seems to be a Comcast Sports Net problem -- which hasn't been fixed as we come out of the commercial break.

·
Registered
45,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by rreini
The commercial audio seems to be out of sync -- not sure by how much, though.
Yes, that too.

·
Registered
45,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Game audio is also out of sync.

·
Registered
938 Posts
And the announcers have now appeared! Now if they could only fix the sync...

·
Registered
938 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Woodward
The top of the scoreboard getting slightly cut off for anyone else?
The only thing that's cut off on my display is the topmost corner of the second base graphic. All of the text is visible.

·
Registered
938 Posts
The audio sync seems to have gotten better. I still think there is a lag, but it's very small.

·
Registered
45,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
- It looks very good.

- My display shows the graphic like rreini, just the very top of the 2nd base diamond is missing.

- Audio is 2.0, and still seems to be a little off.

- I like Jim Palmer as an announcer.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ken,

Jim Palmer and Michael Reghi do the CSN Orioles broadcasts and are great team. One of the few sports announcing teams that are worth listening to (same game currently on CSN in Balt area).

·
Registered
142 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Woodward
The top of the scoreboard getting slightly cut off for anyone else?
Definitely a wonderful telecast after the sync problems. Comcast SportsNet people are spoiled that's for sure.

I'm not seeing any scoreboard at all. I can just see the very edge of it if I stare closely at the top of my screen.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Man you people.. watch it for a week, then see what you say. I can't stand Palmer, he never stops talking. This year he's been splitting time with Buck Martinez, who, thank god, isn't as long-winded as Palmer.

·
Registered
45,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by hpierce
Man you people.. watch it for a week, then see what you say. I can't stand Palmer, he never stops talking. This year he's been splitting time with Buck Martinez, who, thank god, isn't as long-winded as Palmer.
Ok, I'll check back. At least he knows what he's talking about, unlike many of the current baseball commentators.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Comcast in Atlanta. Looks decent, not great. Seems a bit dark, can't see the batter's face clearly from the brief look that I took. Baseball not nearly as exciting as football until the postseason, at least for me, but pretty cool that this is available.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am on Comcast in Northern NJ and when I select the INHD channel the game is on my display freezes. Really bummed. Is this teething probs? INHD2 works OK. Got both INHD channels last nite fine.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.