AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 5875 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Find any good deals on Xbox games, Live cards, MS Points, hardware..? Post a link in this thread.

Interested is getting email notifications on good deals for Xbox stuff..? Subscribe to this thread.

OPTIONAL: If known, please mention how much for shipping and if tax is applicable.

A good (if somewhat cluttered) source for gaming deals is Cheap Ass Gamer.

·
Banned
3,712 Posts
will do. hope this gets stickied cause then it gets lost and another thread pops up

as daverJ mentions CAG is a good resource. to get the best deals and advance notices, its best to sign up for CAG and enter the forums. usually someone somewhere leaks the following weeks store mailers.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
ok guys. i'll start.

Walmart.com has the Xbox Live 12+1 Month Gold Card subscription advertised for 29.99+tax.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...65960505769655

OOS online, but people have had success with printing off the page and taking it into their local walmart where they had 50+ on the shelf. CSM sold it to them for full price and refunded the difference on the spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Starting Mon Jan 12 at around 12:00 Pacific Time.

Buy.com will have the Xbox 360 Live 12-Month Gold Subscription Card (FREE 1 Month Bonus) $29.99 shipped, no tax for most... throw in 5.49 for 2-day express shipping if you need it faster.

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-liv...201975268.html

again, this starts MONDAY at NOON PST

-------------------------------------------------------------

another option is ebay seller "hot-video-games-and-toys" has the 12+1 card for $39.87 and delivers a scan of the card by email within an hour or two of transaction, he has 100% feedback and has been a pleasure to deal with

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Copied from one of the other threads... great prices if you can get in on it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mw182006 /forum/post/15497244

At Best Boycot this weekend (via CAG):

Major League Baseball 2K8 >>>> $9.99

Face Breaker >>>> $9.99

Condemned 2: Bloodshot >>>> $9.99

Turok >>>> $9.99

Ninja Gaiden II >>>> $9.99

I plan to pick up NG2 for sure, I rented Condemned 2 when it first came out and I'd say it's worth it for that price. Turok is tempting too...

FYI - If you're in an area that may have limited stock you should be able to buy the games today and get a refund this weekend with their price match policy.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
thanks for the reminder DaverJ, we're gonna be in the area tonight so i think i'll stop by BB and see if NG2 is in stock.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
also, for those that missed the 12+1 month XBL card for $29.99 at Walmart.com yesterday, it's supposed to be the same price at buy.com tomorrow...

hopefully it changes at midnight tonight though, because i have to work tomorrow and most likely won't be able to get one before they sell out...

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Didn't know about the Wal*Mart deal, but just got the 13 months of Live on Buy. Great deal.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by alczervik /forum/post/15530948

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-liv...201975268.html

12 month live is up on buy.com also on their ebay site

free ship

Nice... free shipping is not default and has to be selected in the checkout process (the "7 to 9 shipping days" option), and tax is added. EDIT: tax may or may not be charged, depending on location.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I always get my 13 month Live cards from Newegg.com. They are usually $38 with free shipping like they are now. Not as cheap as Walmart or Buy but cheapest with no sales going on.

·
Registered
775 Posts
360 Elite $259 at geeks.com through 01/31.

·
Registered
318 Posts
This is limited to those with Meijer B&M, so not sure if it applies to this thread or not... but they have Fallout 3 for $29... I'm going over lunch to see if any are left. I've fallen into the trap of buying every good deal I can find (with limited playing time-see 2 children and 1 on the way), but I don't think I can resist at that price.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverJ /forum/post/15531167

Nice... free shipping is not default and has to be selected in the checkout process (the "7 to 9 shipping days" option), and tax is added.

Strange...I was not charged any tax.

·
Registered
964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliDog /forum/post/15532359

360 Elite $259 at geeks.com through 01/31.

It should be noted that it's a refurb. Good deal still.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
i was charged tax, and i live in NY...

1 - 20 of 5875 Posts