Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Those cables would drive me crazy! ;)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Are they long enough to bend to the middle of the set to use the cable management thing that sticks out?

Reactions: macmane

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Are they long enough to bend to the middle of the set to use the cable management thing that sticks out?
How hard would it have been for LG to at least put one HDMI input with ARC on the back instead of all on the side? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Lol they have their moments I will say that but once I cut the tv on all is forgotten
I would be paranoid someone coming in through that door to the left and taking out the TV in the process...woops....

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

Wait, there's a cable management thing in the back? Mine is already mounted so I can't see it. Anyone have a picture of it?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Not sure what the engineers were thinking when they placed the HDMI inputs. Even with thin cables and a tight bend they are visible from a wider viewing angle

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Not sure what the engineers were thinking when they placed the HDMI inputs. Even with thin cables and a tight bend they are visible from a wider viewing angle

When u bend the cables like that it doesn't affect the picture quality? Or the cable themselves?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
The bend is as tight as I was comfortable doing. Could go tighter but I don't want to ruin my $7 cables from Amazon :)

No issues with them like that.

Reactions: Faraaz Fakih

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Wait, there's a cable management thing in the back? Mine is already mounted so I can't see it. Anyone have a picture of it?
Bottom middle on the soundbar.

Reactions: shyguy3763
41 - 60 of 745 Posts